Warranty (after sales) policy for LUCOR LED Luminaires
This sets out the warranty policy of the LUCOR (sales) organization (‘LUCOR’) from which you(‘Purchaser’) purchase your professional LED Luminaires.
This policy is applicable only to LUCOR branded LED Luminaires (‘Products’) purchased within INDIA.
This warranty policy is subject to the provisions set out below and is subject to the terms and conditions (‘Warranty Terms and Conditions’).
This warranty policy only applies if referred to in a sales agreement between LUCOR and the Purchaser and it will replace the standard warranty clause provided in the LUCOR general terms and conditions of sale.
A. Warranty period
Subject to the provisions as set out in the Warranty Terms and Conditions, Purchaser receives the warranty for the applicable period expressed in years or hours, whatever comes first,
For LED Bulbs 25000 hrs or 2 years
For ALL Other 50000 hrs or 2 years
B. Special Conditions
• The warranty period starts on the date of invoice.
• The warranty period is based on years or operating hours whatever comes first, at an ambient temperature of 25°C
• Purchaser shall not rely on any other information or documentation.
This warranty only covers Products applied within their ‘intended’ or ‘normal use’ which are:
• operating conditions are in accordance with the information on the Products and its packaging; AND
• ambient temperature never exceeds the operating temperature range -20 ̊C to +30 ̊C (for LED tubes: -20 ̊C t +45 ̊C); AND
• relative humidity in the installation never exceeds 80% RH, or never exceeds the IP rating of the Product, if any; AND
• Products are not subjected to more than a total of 50,000 switching cycles; AND
• the electrical installation in which the Product operates is not subjected to voltage fluctuations exceeding +/- 10% of 230 V.
C. Additional conditions
• This warranty policy is valid only for products sold in India
• Products have been purchased directly from a LUCOR (sales) organization.
• Proof of purchase is available for inspection by LUCOR.
• Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the LUCOR’s instructions.
• Adequate records of operating history are available for inspection by LUCOR.
• A LUCOR representative will have access to the defective Products. If the Products or other parts become suspect, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the lighting systems.
• Labour costs for (de-)installation of the Products are not covered under this warranty.